HurleyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

donnie gm app.

Go down

donnie gm app. Empty donnie gm app.

Post  itzdonnie Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:12 am

Name: donnie sokha
Describe yourself (personality wise): I am -Fun -Helpful -Crazy -Hardworking -Determined -All Around Guy

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: -Helpful guide -New and fun ideas for the public -Ways to enhance the public's experience on this server.

Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying for the spot of GM because I think I could be a great asset to the staff, and I can help the overall server.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I have been a GM at a (whats now gone) Private server. It was called OdysyMS and I was GM for 6 months before I quit.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? -Wait for a spotting to be reported -Investigate the scene(!warp) -(If there is a hacker) Print screen proof of hacking -Ban them (!ban)

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I think you should check up on hackers every 5 minutes. And if its a slow day, 2-3 minutes to pass time

How would you handle a hacker?: I would follow the hacker and take the screen shot of them hacking. If they do post an appeal, I post the picture to disprove their story. If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how

would you handle it?: If its over something silly, I would deal with them alone and sort it out.If I cannot sort it out to my fullest extent,, I would ask them to stay away from way from each other, and ignore the other persons remarks while keeping in mind what I had just tried to sort out.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would respond by saying "I am trying the best I can, cut me some slack" I would not retaliate because I know that they are just saying things that could be hurtful and do not have a necessary effect on me. as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF?

Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I think that keeping the server clean is our number one priority, but all work and no play, makes Chris a dull boy Wink So it wouldn't hurt to have fun once and a while, but always being ready for my number one duty. Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose me because I could be a great asset to the public, and to the staff. I am very funny, and I am a smartalec, who loves to entertain people, but can also get down to business when necessary. Why shouldn't we choose you?: To be honest, I can take some jokes a bit too far, but with a simple reminder when I'm going crazy, I am fine Smiley Extra info you feel is necessary: I have a dog that isn't potty trained Wink So if I ever leave the computer for a random reason, I'm cleaning after him.

if u pick me i be on about 15hrs

itzdonnie

Back to top Go down

donnie gm app. Empty my hamachi line

Post  itzdonnie Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:19 am

id friends911
pass is ever

itzdonnie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum